Me and Jac

Me and Jac

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Nervous

Um... i don't really have much to write about cause nothing really exciting has happened. But me and jacque go swimming just about everyday it gets kind of boring but its something to do. Oh and tomorrow is my driving test and I'm kind of nervous about it. I really hope i pass it but i think i will do pretty good on it i hope. And i have to parallel park which i thought was going to be way hard but surprisingly its not that bad its actually pretty easy.

9 comments:

Jamie said...

I can't parallel park. I hate it and avoid it at all costs.

Don't give Jacq rides unless she pays you:) You guys don't need to get anymore tan... quite swimming! LOVE U

jodi kay said...

Oh the life of a teenager in the summer! How about if you get a job? Good luck on the driving test!

Jenna said...

good luck on your test chrissy!

Jamie said...

CHRISSSSSSY you passed!!

Katie ☮ said...

you passed!? good job chris!!! wait was this for your permit?

jodi kay said...

Jeri told me the good news! Congrats!

Christine said...

no katie its i passed drivers ed.

Katie ☮ said...

oh. i still don't get it but thats okay. we don't have drivers ed here anymore, but good job :)

Honestly like Seriously said...

your blog is so cute i love it!!

Mommy

Mommy
LOve you mom