Me and Jac

Me and Jac

Friday, December 19, 2008

SCARY!!

So today after school Jeri asked me to run an errand and of course i said yes. so i was going down by gold gym right by my house and it was snowing really bad and very slippery and i was making a right turn onto red wood and the car in front of me turned and it started spinning all over the place so of course i stopped or i would of hit the car in front of me and i stared to slide so i tried stopping so the car behind me was going about 5 or 10 miles an hour and hit me. It was so scary i didn't know what to do so i pulled into golds gym and got all her information and she got mine. But i was so irritated with her she was pretty rude even though it was her fault. but anyways it was in Jeri's car and it didn't get a lot of damage the bumper is just cracked. And my neck and back kind of hurt but I'm OK. So that's my exciting story. Merry Christmas!!!

6 comments:

jodi kay said...

Merry freaking Christmas! That totally sucks! I'm sorry! I hope you are ok. Stupid lady. She probably just thought you were some dumb teenage driver. I hope you feel better soon!

Katie ☮ said...

omg chris! thats so scary! i would've just pulled over and screamed at her. good thing your so nice.

Jamie said...

Merry Christmas Chrissy.... glad to see you tonight! Love u

Jamie said...

Oh and I'll punch that lady in the face ...

Honestly like Seriously said...

that suks. im sorry. i updated(: finally(: haaha

jodi kay said...

I pretty much think it's time for you to update too!!!!

Mommy

Mommy
LOve you mom